Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt
Baker's Nutrition t-shirt

Baker's Nutrition t-shirt

Regular price$34.00
/

Color
Size
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Backordered, shipping soon
Show off your true ingredients. Made for the Busy Baker who is ready to flex your baking stats and believes everyday is a good day for baking. It's also perfect for anyone who measures like life by the cupfuls and thinks eating cake for breakfast is a valid life choice. While 95% of your ancestors approve of your baked goods, we know you have what it takes get the other 5% on board (or they just maybe haters). Grab this fun tee for yourself and friend!

This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.

The Key Ingredients:

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping

Orders placed are processed immediately and will ship within 10-14 business days. Order and Shipping Confirmation will be sent , so you can keep close track on your order.

All Tees are Unisex. For a more fitted look please size down 1.

We have 7 day Return Policy. Less the Cost of Shipping. We highly recommend that you size down for a more fitted look.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Recently viewed